Here is the recipe to this classic cocktail. We’ll tell you a secret, keep the martini glasses in the freezer to make your beverage ice-cold. Yum.
- 35ml vodka
- 15ml orange liqueur (like Cointreau)
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- 25ml cranberry juice
- Twist of orange peel as garnish
- Add vodka, orange liqueur, lime juice and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard!
- Strain into a couple of (frozen!) martini glasses
- Hold a piecce of orange peel over the glass and flame quickly with a match, use as a garnish
Because we know you are all busy ladies, we suggest that you hire a Butler in the Buff to mix these drinksfor you while you enjoy National Cosmopolitan Day!